New Student Checklist
Have you deposited to SNU? Excellent! We are excited to have you join the Sierra Nevada University community in Fall 2020.
Prior to starting school, we do require a variety of items to be completed:
- EMAIL – Log in to your SNU Email Account.
- FINANCIAL AID – March 30th
Complete the FAFSA.
Review and accept your financial aid package in SNCSIS.
- HOUSING – Register for Housing and sign the Housing and Dining Contract.
- ORIENTATION – Find out about New Student Orientation.
- STUDENT ID – Upload a picture so your new Student ID card will be ready when you arrive.
- ADVISING & REGISTRATION – Sign up for Advising. Get ready to pre- register for your first semester.
- FINAL TRANSCRIPTS – Mail your final official high school and college transcripts to:
Office of Admissions – 999 Tahoe Blvd. Incline Village, NV 89451
- HEALTH FORMS – Complete your Health Insurance Proof of Coverage, Immunization Records, and Participant Agreement & Medical History forms.
- FERPA – Sign your FERPA Release form.
- COMMUNICATIONS & FINANCES – Read and sign the Electronic Communications, Student Financial Responsibility, and Student W9 forms.
- PARKING – Complete the Parking Agreement form.
- PAYMENTS – Pay your Bill.